PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Phone Vid Clips to PC?
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2007, 20:31
tony draper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phone Vid Clips to PC?

Bro has one of these new fangled Nokia phones that takes pickies and short bursts of video,managed to figure out how to download em to PC Via the software supplied with the instrument and a USB cable, ok so far,did this next door on Bros puter and they play fine, sound vision in sync playback speed correct ect ,did exactly the same exercise on my puter and it does not playback at the correct speed,ie the video clips looks like a speeded up Charlie Chaplin film and the sound is like everybody has been breathing in helium,this is using the viewer that came with the Nokia software(works fine next door),tried playing them through windows Media player and the sound is fine but no picture at all.
Any idea what the problem is could be?
Only thing I can figure out is when I click on any other video file I have on my puter it is played through a utility I downloaded in order to watch downloaded youtube clips called "get video" I think perhaps the files from the Nokia are not compatable,although I think they are jpegs and they should be ok through windows media player.
Will be greatfull for any help
Tony

oops! the video player is called Total Video Player the files are all called Get Video,ie get video 1...2 ...3 ect
ooops! oops! it is the still pictures that are jpegs of course the video clips say MP4

Last edited by tony draper; 18th Dec 2007 at 20:59.