PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia IB6166, BOS-MAD, 2nd Dec, Cowboys !!!!
Old 18th Dec 2007, 14:48
GearDown&Locked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nuff said.
well... not quite Sir.

CommitedToStay, personal attacks won't lead you anywhere.
I don't pretend (and I don't feel that need) to be someone else, like many of you in here, those MS Flight Sim Professionals you all are constantly referring to. Never did, never will.

More. If I was a real professional, I wouldn't be coming here stating that I was one, never mind how many hours or types I've flown over how many years. I would be just another regular Joe, watching a bunch of pseudo-professionals making themselves look ridiculous in front of a large audience. As I'm not one, I still like to enjoy those very same pseudo-professionals making the same sorry spectacle. But get this, the true pros rarely post anything, they just watch in awe, probably thinking "thank gawd retirement isn't too far away".

So then, does that remove any importance to what I've said in my previous post? If you think it does then think again. That type of behavior from a so called professional is what I was referring to as a side effect of the thread, but yours Sir, is far worse than LTD ever was.

GD&L

Last edited by GearDown&Locked; 18th Dec 2007 at 15:43.