PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Turks and Caicos
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2007, 04:15
streamlinetwo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stay Clear.

Post #4 december 2005 is exactly how this company still operates today.

How do i know this? i recently completed a year there. It is a circus. Guys you really need to think hard before going to this company.

For the year i was there i saw ten pilots leave, mostly due to the way they were treated by Hugo Mendez (director of ops). Three of us left to go to non-flying jobs. I never saw a pilot leave on good terms. Towards the end of my time no pilots gave notice. It was common knowledge that they wouldn't get paid.

At least every two/three days it is assumed that you will fly ilegally. As in...over duty, over weight and pencil whipping of tac logs. This will be expected and you won't be asked. Previously, pilots have got fired for not conforming.

I understand companies cut corners but i have never seen anything like this one in my whole aviation career.

The air hostess who is posting all the fan mail...who are you! have never heard of you. Yes, this does sound like Debbie.

As for those asking about SkyKing...only ever heard good things....but once you commit to Turks they won't entertain you.

As for the island...this is not the Caribbean...but i guess you can't blame that on Air Turks!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate. I wish i would of had this insight.

Last edited by streamlinetwo; 18th Dec 2007 at 04:26. Reason: spelling