PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2007, 23:29
CJayne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone!

I've just completed the online personality questionnaire after passing the 1st stage tests...am I right in thinking this part needs to be passed before you are invited to the 2nd stage? It would make total sense if that is the case. I gave my honest answers but took awhile to do so - some questions I found really hard to answer when there was not much difference between what I felt least/most about myself.

Must say this thread has been most helpful. I want to prepare as much as I can as haven't been in a interview environment for something this important for a long time so it's great to see the hints and tips - thanks guys and gals! - fingers crossed it comes in useful if I pass this personality questionnaire.

Just wanted to add a little something to tomharrison (sp?) about not passing it - don't get too down about it. At the end of the day this whole process is about making sure you are right for the job and the job is right for you. That can be hard to accept if you really want the job and don't ever see yourself doing anything else, but these people are experienced in finding the right people for the right job and visa versa.

Good luck to those waiting to hear.