PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is your helicopter carbon footprint?
Old 17th Dec 2007, 17:15
AndrewTaylor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some great comments.................

I wonder how concerned the Chinese are about their "Carbon Footprints"........ Britain is just a little blob on the globe, and what sticks in my throat it this "politically correct" society we live in...... its been summed up by so many of your comments......those three magical letters "TAX". I smoke, a run a 5ltr engine car, I have a R44 Copter, and like a gallon of vodka now and again so yes, I WANT TO pay more green taxes....... coz I don't pay my share as it is!!!!!!!....... "my arse" is all this green crap, and I think alot of you agree.

Didn't I read a few weeks ago in Sunday Times that the ozone hole is closing up...... explain that one you greenite boffins?

I liken all this political "green issue" crap to the crusade of super rich pop-stars (like Bono and co.,) who started all this xmas "feed the world" sh*t 25 years ago.........has it made the slightest difference to the plight of the starving, and dying in Africa............?????????? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! But it makes the Pop-Stars look so "superior and caring". And thats why the Politicians are all jumping on the "Green" Band-Waggon!!!!

I rest my case.

AndrewTaylor