PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th Dec 2007, 07:06
PPRuNeUser0215

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your friend in Orly is on a French or a UK contract? That makes a difference.
Absolutely... And the new French contract is so new that nobody has seen it yet. Apart from the fact that apparently Easy has sent it out by mistake to th epilots then sent another message saying that it wasn't finalised, therefore should be ignored.
Like blablablablafly, I too come from an airline which paid more, gave great pension etc.... And it hasn't gone bust so I am here by choice and like it so much more.
I certainly would hate going back to the Loco world (did a brief 18 months of that, thanks but no thanks) and do not see the life of an Easyjet pilot/Captain as a dream I wish to make real. No way José !

I am all for continuing improvements with NJE so it truly becomes a long term career but what will make me stay, just like what made me leave the previous company, is whether or not I like what I do, in the environment it is in with the good things and bad things weighed against each other.
If the answer is yes, then the computer says "Yes"

It is really important when you join NJE that you ask yourself and others as many questions as possible because having most of the answers will help you in making the decision which is right for you.
I think I managed to do that and if the company isn't perfect, I do not regret a single second my move to GA a la Netjets.

Happy new year all