PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2007, 01:05
incubus22384

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Semper Fi,
First of all, not all of the members in this forum are noobs. Assuming that they're like me, a graduate with a "dream" to fly, I'd suggest to seniors here to please minimize the put downs. If you have personal comments about certain posters here, please leave them a private message to avoid disrespecting the others.

Second, criticizing their grammar skills is a definite low blow. Kahit dun po sa post nyo may nabasa akong wrong grammar eh, but it doesn't mean na kailangan nyong bumalik ng college 'di ba? Let us try, at least, to get into PAL AV without someone busting our balls; that would be up to our instructors (if we get in, that is), not from other members here. We're here to share our thoughts about the school, not for a debate or an insult barrage.

In spite of all the negatives, I definitely picked up a lot from your post. I appreciate the knowledge you have shared with us, as I've been an avid reader of this thread. Your last post gave me more thoughts to ponder on than all the posts in another thread combined. Sana friendly lang tayo sa ibang tao dito, madami na masyadong pangit na nangyayari sa labas eh, wag na sana nating dagdagan.

Sa akin lang, respect isn't given mandatorily, it is induced through reciprocity. Even if this is an online forum, 'di ba? Respetuhan lang. Yun lang po. Merry Christmas!