PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 16th Dec 2007, 12:23
falconbis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blabla fly

Sure, Belgium is not a country of reference, its probably the lowest wage in industrial europe just ahead of germany. SN brux is what? 2800 months for a captain ?of course Netjets is much better then.
but I desagree with Easy, friend I have in Orly is captain start at 112000 plus benefits, including increment of 5 to8 % untill year 10, his pay raise evry year is now 600 euros a month, a proper pension work 4day on 3 off home every night its faaaar better than Netjets. in GVA Easy is even better may be they have followed the Belgium salary there? don t know , but onething I know is if the NJ contract was good the experienced guys even on large cabin will stay and this is not the case , last email from management is a try to stop the bleeding. I stillmaintain that you are better off today Cpt at Easy than Cpt flying and cleaning NJ airplane s millionnaire for a commuter salary without a proper pension.