PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Meteor Accident Statistics
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2007, 00:50
hunterxf382

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Update on the infamous "Puddy" Catt....

I was searching this forum for any recent reference regarding "Puddy" and this thread showed as the most recent, so excuse my interruption please..

I've just received a rather nice letter from him which has him in good spirits albeit rather marooned at home due to some comically described building works taking place outside his home. He is still going strong, and still as eccentric as ever, which I rather enjoy to be honest...

I haven't had the chance to pop down and meet him this year, but always try and do so when in the area on hols (Pembrokeshire).

I'm sure fellow forumites will be pleased to know he is still with us, as he has never forgotten reports of his apparent demise being circulated on the web (he finds that suitably amusing of course)...

In his letter, he hints at the faint possibility of acquiring a new phone line and internet access in the not-to-distant future, but with his wicked dislike for such modern communication I can't hold him to that. (It isn't his idea, more a plan by his landowner.....lol)

Anyway, I'll leave it at that, and hope some of you will be happy at the news!!!

Regards

Pete Buckingham

Last edited by hunterxf382; 16th Dec 2007 at 00:51. Reason: typo