PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2007, 19:19
jugheadtony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi ali and eveyone, yes indeed vic and jughead have met up she is soooo leading me astray .and as for the exchange rates vic is pants at maths lol. looking forward to welcoming you over here and every other succesful person . our induction moved from the 20th to the 16th so its work in the morning.
as for whatever that person is refering to about slavery and sacking for hair . i worked as crew for 8 years in the uk and i can tell you that its not the middle east but the modern world in which we live , where expectations of service are higher and yet crew rewards are lower and so any one working for an airline can expect to have to meet these expectations . it is only reluctance to adapt and inflexability that causes problems .when on board the tickets include the service provided by us and it is unfortunate that some people are ungrateful for tax free salaries nice apartments bills paid and travel perks to say the very least . but for the money i earn now against ba and the way way i have been treated so far i would quite happily shave my eyebrowes if they asked .we all know what we are signing up for so make the most of it . merry christmas all .