PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oman Air's plans
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2007, 17:32
pretty_girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi I am a cabin crew in Oman air now and work here for 3 months it might be a short period but these short period has taugh me about this company maybe there is something more that I never ever expected about...

I have move from my beautiful country to live in the middle east at first I really scared because I didn't know anybody here at all new friends new life...then finally I am here many new things came to my life new people new experiences and new culture...oh I am not Muslim so there were many many things that I have learnt...from this country and from Omani people...

about company there is still a small company need to develop about management urgently if they need to be a professional airline...the way that they threat Cabin crew is pretty good I am still happy but I am not satisfied only about the management here pretty bad I can tell (I can tell from my last experience before becoming a cabin crew) but all of this is just my opinion and this company is talking too much to the multimedia about anything if you have heard this today tomorrow there will be changed...

But all of the thing depemds on you if you are making a decision to come to join here just pack your bag and come...I will be happy alot to have more friends in ( my ) company...

Take care and have a nice day

pretty_girl