PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2007, 15:52
Capt.Easy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Fosko,

i knew this girl The reason why she failed is definitive not EFT. Furthermore you do some training on a cessna for the CPL (approx. 7 - 10 hours), so therefore is absolut bull.... what she said about flying with the Cessna. That they have only one approved complex single A/C (more down than up) that is true and this is a problem but she did it on a multi. Ben the JAA examiner is a nice and fair guy, but he would like to see, that you can fly like a CPL Pilot...... I could say a lot more if i like.

I have been there and have to say that the Flight Instructors are pretty good. The Problem of this school is in my opinion, that they don't have own planes and more FI. I lost a lot of time as well due to broken planes and a lack of FI. Furthermore they should plan more accurate the student schedule. It is stuppid to invite more students (and this happens definitive !!), than FI available. When i have been there, we where at least 5 CPL Students and just two FI (one of them was the HoT and he only fly some days) and just this bloody one arrow.

At this time, i would say EFT is not a bad school but i wouldn't go back at this time and i can not recommend it for now. Maybe if they come to grips with the planes, organisation and the ammount of FI, then it becomes a pretty good school.

Cheers