PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 1
Old 15th Dec 2007, 03:36
B727-200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you made it past the initial screening phase on your first attempt but did not pass the selection at some later stage (e.g. interview), then I fail to see the point in re-scripting your answers to the questions, should you wish to apply a second time.

The answers to the questions would still be the same, so why change them? Perhaps a review of the answers you initially submitted would be more efficient.

After all, the answers you gave on the first attempt were good enough to get you past the screening phase. Why would they not be good enough the second time around? If you are content with your answers then stick by them, and if challenged in an interview as to why you didn't change them (which I don't think you will be) then tell them just that ... that you are content with them and agree with everything you scripted from your first application.

I seriously doubt whether the selectors will be milling over your past submissions to see if you have changed your answers. Besides, even if they do, I do not think it will rank high on their "BA material / non-BA material" selection criteria.

On the other hand ... if what you wrote for your first application was a load of old tosh ... then perhaps you might want to think again.

Happy flying