PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CSA Czech Airlines...still lowballing?
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2007, 19:41
Bratko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Checko or no

Well AP a tough one. I was the "OG" before I dug out about a year and half ago, and do I miss it. Hell no!!!! Sure I was a big CA/IP on the 737, and now I am in the right seat starting all over, do I have any regrets just wish it was sooner, as I was in country from '96-06. It was a great life experiment, and I got to live in a really happening city, I made some real life long buddies, click checkster, and LE, however all the "benefits" kind of leaked away when I got hitched and had a couple of kids. My life was kind of busy so many of the bad things got filtered away by going real big with the above mentioned punks, but the family life really opened my eyes to lots of the commie **** left over, and my friend there is still a ton out there. I'm sure if you PM click he can give you latest the CBA. I personally did not the way most people interacted, although I had a core group of ex pats and Czechs that are buds of life, way too much commie.... As far as the company is conconcerned I think it for the most part sucks, lots of ****y low time micro managing Captains who would have a hard time passing a F/O ride where I am, very lame non productive scheudals, that by the way are not done by seniority. Besides that now the pay is livable, and with the tax decrease it will be even better, but don't hold you breath, by the next elections things can turn around and the leftist ***** there might raise your taxes even higher than they were before. Other stuff, healthcare- free (if you belive that fat **** M Moore and his epic movie)but ****ty, corruption - very high, safety- worse than De-toilet, but the women are fine the beer is good and cheap, oh ya and retierment- ha ha, well below the poverty line. Look if you are a leftist and think the whole worlds problems are becuase of G. W. Bush, then you might of found your place in the world. Anyhow good luck with your choices, if you sign then you will owe them over 30k Euros of a F/O "type", or five years of hard time. And don't get me started on the ***** that came from TVS/ Fish.. as direct entry captians, that was THE single biggest **** up from CZALPA CSA, one is even a direct entry check airmen............... Keep your heads up LE, and Click, well go really king size when I come over this summer .

Last edited by Bratko; 14th Dec 2007 at 19:46. Reason: cant spell