PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nationwide grounded
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2007, 11:13
grjplanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My comment is only for the way the general flying public would be (and is expected by journos!) thinking currently...

I'm not saying it IS the safest in the country or safer than others...I mean you can FEEL safe about flying Nationwide. The general idea about Nationwide currently is that their aircraft is unsafe...ooohhh and the engine is going to fall off!!!
I've heard how people in a queue of another airline yelled at pax booking in at Nationwide "Are you crazy flying with them!" And this is a very wrong perspective of things, but it is people that don't know better. All of us here on this forum understand what is going on currently, while the majority of people only read or hear these things, and immediately have come to a conclusion!

So if there were more people thinking clearly, it would come down to say that I'm not worried about flying with Nationwide now, because that aircraft where my bum is going to sit for 1h30min in the air, has been cleared safe to fly! NOT saying that others is unsafe! Nationwide has a big mountain ahead of them in changing the mindset of the flying public now.