PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Dec 2007, 08:29
falconbis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I m glad you are happy most of the new hire like you are happy ! its all depend of where(country) and for whom you were flying before I guess ! so I anderstand that for most new Pilots (less than 3 years) Netjets is a step upin their carreer. I am happy for you but Netjets can t afford to be a flying school and need experience Captains , right now its mainly commuter f/o (saab embraer ATr etc...) that are happy because they can upgrade within two years max and already make more money as F/O than previous job (i m glad for them!) and military guys who after 15 years of flying 14 to 20 hours a month 24/7 for 3000 euros monthly now have a better life style and can upgrade easily within a year for most of them! that ok too but how long Netjets can go having a young f/o without experiences and a new young Captain also without the kind of Netjets JAR OPS 1 flying expereriences it required, which, as you already know now is a lots more demanding than what all other airlines do.
Now don t quote me wrong I am happy for you but the pension is still 1/3 and you forget to said that 50% is limited to 6000 euros /year so if you invest 15000 /year in your plan Netjets input will still be 6000 euros so less than 40%. I now about the greener thing its easy but we should not be distract from the reality and that reality is that Netjets is good compared with GA or commuter but far behind easyjet and up...
all the best