PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair AGAIN!!!
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2007, 19:20
the grim repa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you are wrong,the erc elections were over 4 years ago.it was not democratic and there was no independent oversee.i think the pilots also elected repa reps.maybe that doesn't count though as it wasn't ryanair democratic.don't come on here spinning me your bs buddy.what was the result of the election?
glad to see you can now acknowledge that the erc is illegal and out of term.along with being paid by the company to be reps.sounds like a real mugabe set up to me.shouldn't make any difference though eh!!wink!wink!
BALPA/REPA have not been anonymous.au contraire,it is the pilot body who has been anonymous for the last year.BALPA have an office in STN for fr pilots,but they are too AFRAID to be seen going there.
There has never been NEGOTIATIONS in fr.do not confuse being told what you are getting and f*ck off if you don't like it as negotiations.
well they got your vote,pity you cannot see the mug they are taking you for!
people have run out of patience alright with the numbnuts in the "yes,yes,yes" or is the "me,me,me" camp.surprised if some of these clowns even read what they are signing up to.company will most likely rig the DEMOCRATIC process to help the "me" camp along.