PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2007, 14:58
tiarna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear J Purdey

Your comments are noted as further unsolicited PM's from you would not be appreciated. In response to your post above I posted your message here because its general content does not differ from what you generally contribute openly towards the flight crew of the chinook. So I was not posting some very private comments from you. I had found your tactics questionable.

I suspected that by pm-ing me as you did was a means of discouraging a relatively newcomer from contributing further to this thread....your assertion was that I knew not what I was talking about and you therefore did and so I should shy away from your expertise...I repeat you fail to convinced me that I am wrong to believe that the flight crew have been unjustly held to account for the crash. I might add that another member pm-ed me informing me of having received a similar unsolicited pm from you with the same discouraging commentary. You are conducting yourself in a very inappropriate fashion and then crying foul for being challenged on your conduct.

In believing the flight crew have been wrongly branded I would even go so far as to consider that there may be some merit to what Seldomfitforpurpose suggests that the crash occured because of the airships cargo that day.

I would also like to point out to you that I have followed this topic for some considerable time before I felt sufficiently informed to make a comment. I do not know what caused the crash anymore than you do but what is certain is that the Families of the the crew carry a very heavy and unjustified burden. Perhaps your attention can be drawn to when I joined this forum/thread and the date of my first post.

Kind Regards
Tiarna

Last edited by tiarna; 13th Dec 2007 at 15:38.