PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC 135 Type Rating
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2007, 12:24
nigelh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So...please Mr MakD. I would like to be Managing Director of Eurocopter . I currently earn over £1,000,000 a year so i think you will agree i am well qualified. Errr what do you mean you want me to run a little company first ...how dare you , its M.D. of Eurocopter or NOTHING. Can you fix it for me ?
You may not like what you hear but a) when it comes to paying for helicopters , espec EC 135 , you really aren,t earning enough and b) you cannot fast track and "buy" experience . I still really get the impression this is a fad and also that you have done very little research into the industry. What do you know about the Schweizer for training ? Have you spent £100 to have a go in one ? How many 135,s have you been in? If you wish to be the first person ever ( ?) to train in a 135 and then get a job in one then good luck but i would advise the tried and tested route that we have all taken ( except military !) Good luck and start thickening that skin ....it will be a tough ride and it is not a kind industry.
Adieu