PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC 135 Type Rating
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2007, 20:21
Whirlybird

The Original Whirly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MakD,

If you're that oversensitive, I don't know how you ever make anything as a recruitment consultant. Dealing with people I'd have thought you'd have learned...well, how to deal with them

Anyway, mate, you're over-reacting. Chill out for gawd's sake. You got loads of good advice. Then ONE person (nigelh) doubted you. Well, with the number of weirdos we get on here, is that so strange? And is it really a good reason to fly off the handle? If I upset you so much with suggesting you needed a reality check, then...I'll think of a more tactful way of putting it. But seriously, you don't get a CPL(H) and then a job, however much money you have or whatever you learn on - you just don't. You need more experience, the sort of experience you'll only get by serving your apprenticeship in this industry. That means instructing, or getting an IR and/or working on the North Sea, and getting to know the right people, and being willing to fly anything they'll let you. It means **** pay and being treated badly, far worse than anyone on here has treated you so far.

Do remember that I for one wouldn't post if I didn't want to help, and that goes for most people on here. But if you don't like it, we'll all shut up and leave you alone...possibly for ever!