PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC 135 Type Rating
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2007, 19:32
MakD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow!!

Came on for some advice and got shot down in flames!!

Nigel, no I'm not offended but thanks for trying If you really want to know I'm a 23 year old recruitment consultant and I'm pretty good at my job. This means luckily for me I clear at least 14k every month infact in August I made 60k. This year I have paid more in tax than you probably get paid net.

I certainly don't think my idea is stupid, I have money to spend at the end of the day rather than just watching the numbers go up or buy more property I'd like to fly in a turbine helicopter. Sorry about that guys next time if I ever have any aspirations to do something I've wanted to do since I was a kid I'll be sure to run it past you lot first.

You people need to have a good hard look at yourselfs, if I had the time which I don't I'm willing to bet if I do a search on a couple of you I'd find pleanty of threads with you belittling people who come onto here looking for advice.

Don't get me wrong I still have respect for all of you even you Nigel, at the end of the day you guys have worked hard to get where you are and I respect that. However I do think you should give yourselfs your own 'Reality check'. Why are you talking to me like this? You have no idea who I am or what I'm like and yet your pretty happy to try and make me look like a total idiot infront of the people you reguarly converse with!
''Oh look luv another idiot with a ''I wanna be a pilot idea'' he'll get no where'

Remember when you were first starting out in your training? When all you wanted was some helpfull advice and a bit of encouragement, and you would always come across some arsehole who would try to put you down or make you feel like your dreams are a funny joke..... Thats who your looking at in the mirror.

Wake up and help people, there are to many horrible things and people in this world without you having your 2cence. Trust me you'll feel better about yourself

Thank you to everyone who actually had something constructive to say and point me in the right direction, but I don't think I will bother coming back on here. But I wish you all the best of luck and hope Santa is good to you all and your family

Take care

Mak D