PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK Airways Threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2007, 18:13
737BBJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It certainly looks like the proven management in RAK have taken over Dana. What puzzles me thou is how the GCAA can allow a Post Holder in RAK Airways to control the operation in another company. The Dr. is CEO/ Accountable Manager in the airline. The COO in the airline is not a Post Holder as such, but I believe he is Post Holder Flight Operations in RAK Airways. If that is so, how can he and the Dr. have anything to do with any controlling position in Dana. Are you guys following me here?

What they should do is to consentrate on doing a good job for RAK Airways, get the organization stable and secure their new schedules. And then hire some professionals to take care of Dana. But I guess they believe they are cut to be everywhere at the same time. People have tried that before and ended up flat on their noses.

Question on top of this is what is going to happen to the former Post Holder Of Operations in Hamra/Dana. Up until now he has survived all of his "ememies". But obviously a new manager has arrived on the scene with the same idea as those before him; the now ex-Director Of Operations in Hamra/Dana has to go. Who wants to bet we are going to see another key person being sent packing in RAK, and not before long. As an experienced leader, the Dr. cannot sit still watching his projects collapse because of people around him.

If a list of all the key personnel, managers and Post Holders that have been sent packing or resigned would surface on this thread, it would not paint a good picture of what has been going on, and still goes on in RAK.