PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA? What a joke!
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2007, 14:39
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dublinpilot

Yeah - I would love too.

Genuinely with out wishing to pursue it in swift order there was a pathetic post about getting my facts right because I commented that the link to the petition was here, then clever remarks abouts lies or omissions and complaints about not quoting the whole of a post (most of us quote the bit we think relevant).

Quite honestly I think it is pathetic but there seems very little I can do about it. I am happy to ignore it except it worries me that some take these remarks seriously and that there is a concerted effort to side track a worth while campaign. I dont want that to happen.

What do you suggest?

"If you have one enemy you have one problem, if you have no enemies you dont have any problems" - well I think I have two enemies and there is not much I can do about it.

Edited to add:

Well Bosey has crossed with me on the usual theme.

For the last time - yes there are only 250 names on the petition, I know. Yes, we might be wasting our time. Yes, you have made a whole load of very valid comments - and no, I dont have all the answers.

In the interests of harmony I am not going to reply to another of your posts.

There are others I am sure who are better able than me.

I am just going to leave it at that and let you have a free hand in addressing whatever I say as you wish.

and no it is not personal - I just dont agree with the spirit or substance of some of your comments.