PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2001, 22:23
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JN,
I'm afraid I can't claim credit for the website (much as I would like to). It is being designed by a chap who made contact with me and offered his services. I'm not sure he wants to be named at the moment, although I do know he reads this thread. So to him, many thanks. To everyone else, I promise I'll let you all know when it is ready. I wish I had the skills to do the site but as you saw from my attempt at the link to your thread, I need a little more practice! Thanks also for clearing up the role of the Select Committee. I really must pay more attention!

t'aint natural,
My campaign has always been to have the unsustainable slur of negligence removed from the names of Jon and Rick.

Mrs Phoenix,
welcome to the thread. I hope the continuing campaign is not causing distress to the families, as that has never been the intention. May I also, many years after the accident, add my condolences. Also, thank you for your words of support.

FODA,
Glad to see it's not just me with regard to links!

Thud,
'fraid you left me behind there in your computer speak. Hope the job search is going well.

K52,
Again, I refer back to the 'absolutely no doubt whatsoever' argument. There are areas of doubt, therefore you cannot find the pilots negligent.

Ark,
Welcome back.

Regards all
Brian
"Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook

Edited 'cos I still can't type.

[ 13 July 2001: Message edited by: Brian Dixon ]