PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AS350 Nutter in NI
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2007, 20:33
AS350NUTTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scores on the Doors

Hi there everyone. Had a few thoughts today. Wouldn't you know, the muse arrived as I was transiting busy airspace but I just HAD to go 'head down', get the PC out, and capture my thoughts.

SouthXross (-)
Started all this nonsense by failing to mind his own business; seems happy to bring the Irish helicopter industry into disrepute; has ‘previous’ form by starting slanderous Pprune threads about subjects which are nothing to do with him.

Davy07 (-)
Hardly worthy of comment - irrelevant and ill-informed judgements. Appears to be a R/C helicopter pilot. And Davy07, who do you think has the slightest interest in where you live?

Hedski (-)
Generally negative comments and no constructive advice.

Wetbulb (+)
Early insider information supplied in order to avoid blame arriving at wrong landing site.

Nigelh (-)
Snobbish towards Robinson pilots and PPLs. Presumably born complete with ATPL in the cargo bay of an S92. Have you ever heard Jeremy Clarkson slagging off Caterhams in favour of Skanias?

Jayteeto (+)
Balanced analysis of the incident and constructive advice. Presumably mis-navigated to the wrong thread.

Skidbiter2 (+)
More well-informed and reasoned analysis. I’m starting to suspect some mis-typing going on.

Jonnyrb (-)
Where can we start here? Living proof that not all Jonnys stop the mess when applied to a cock-up. Lack of posts indicates a novice helicopter pilot who is nevertheless perfectly willing to blame any pilot who may invade his Class J airspace in aforementioned helicopter. Also the first person to mention the suspected pilot’s name so potential there for some courtroom drama later.

Agaricus Bisporus (-)
Latin for mushroom and obviously kept in the dark. Reasonable analysis but no constructive advice. Gets a negative for having me resort to Wikipedia for a disappointing revelation regarding the handle.

Blade Crack (+)
Constructive advice offered. Time to emigrate or do a fixed-wing rating.

Bravo73 (-)
Nerdish comments regarding the technological processes involved in posting messages lead me to believe that a change of heading is required for you at this point. Perhaps chess or needlework.

Gaseous (+)
Constructive advice. But I’m not planning to share a cockpit with you any time soon.

Border (~)
Undecided about you. You did bring further information to us regarding the baby which was supposedly on board. But then patches of meteorological inaccuracy spread in from the South in the shape of your wind statements. The wind on the day of the wedding was 20 gusting 35. Perhaps you could confer with Gaseous on this matter.

A. Agincourt (+)
Negative comments, but a great turn of phrase. Should consider stand-up.

P1V1T1 (-)
Talks arrogantly about who he is prepared to share the skies with. I wouldn’t relish the opportunity to share the skies with any pilot who doesn’t know Northern Ireland from Ireland, the CAA from the IAA and presumably his a**e from his elbow. And his name is a right ball-ache to type.

Backward Blade (+)
Was hoping for a negative here in order to latch on to the ‘backward’ bit. But no dice – you were another rarity in the thread who offered constructive advice.

BIGJOCK (+)
Are we related? Comments absolutely on the money. And bonus points for your comments upon the novice CFI who started the thread.

Helimutt (-)
The first to mention Sky News. So….. the first to get the blame for informing Sky News. You, along with SouthXross have done the most damage to the Irish helicopter industry.