PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC 135 Type Rating
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2007, 19:51
MakD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys/and girl

Totally blown away by the response, honestly thank you very much for taking the time to point me in the right direction.

After some thought I'm going to go down the EC120 route, so I ll start looking for somewhere local to well...Scotland to do it. Not heard of any schools in Scotland that have EC120 trainers.

I'm looking at getting started around April/May I might even set up a little website tracking my progress etc, so I ll let you guys/and girl know how things go.

My ambition is to get through the CPL course and get a job flying EC135s somewhere, but I don't know what the demand is for pilots but this country being as full of opportunities as we all know it for, there are probably no demand for 135 pilots and more than likely a waiting list to even get seen for a interview..... No justice anywhere.

Helinut.
Unfortunately I'm not that rich yet .... However I'm working on it Expect a phone call though, this time next year I'm looking at spending about 10k a month on training and if I've got pleanty to go around I'll defo take you up on your offer

Take care