PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sabian Air
Thread: Sabian Air
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2007, 14:01
Goffel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Write A Letter Of Complaint

Nickerbal.

It is so easy to sit back and bitch about CAA and them not doing anything about this Slime-ball.

It is so easy to chirp, (not getting at you), that this 4 bar PPL is doing PRIVATE flights with PAYING PAX.

It is also very easy to say that he is not filling in the flight folio's of the hours flown.

So easy to chirp about many things.

BUT.....before CAA can act, they also need avidavidts from witnesses to these so called allegations.

I have heard from some of the so called hero's of this particular site about how this Slime-ball is transgressing the law, and when they are asked to put pen to paper, all you get is promises of loooooooong letters....more like looooong stories of hot air.......STILL WAITING FOR THESE LETTERS.

Then I have heard stories of how ALL the CAA inspectors are in this Slim-ball's pocket.....VERY STRONG WORDS...but never a written complaint....Oh many verbal chirps, but never facts.

There is no ways any one is going to act on a whim, but rather on a written complaint, as should this be a personal vandetta, and the facts are hogwash, then at least CAA are in the legal clear....I am sure all you boffins out there understand that one.

Sure, there are facts, but about cheques bouncing.....a civil matter, not a CAA matter.

So for some of the hero's out there, should you see this guy flying and you have the proof that they are/were fare paying passangers on board, get all the facts, write a formal complaint and channel it the right way so that CAA can nail this Slimeball....

Dont just sit on the fence and throw stones, as then you are just as guilty as him.....WRITE A LETTER...TALK IS CHEAP.

Oh, and make sure your own back door is clean.

Goffel ..