PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA? What a joke!
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2007, 08:34
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a simple solution to your when an engine quits suggestion, make any Instrument flight a multi engine only exercise.........

What is the purpose of the IMCR then Fuji if not for flying on a marginal weather day, bragging rights in the bar that you are an 'instrument pilot' but never actually going anywhere near marginal conditions in case the engine quits?

You also did not answer my question about why you don't think other posters comments stack up.

You can't just dismiss things that you don't agree with without an explanation.

None of your points in the last dozen or so posts actually give a reason to save the IMCR they are just you constantly battering us with your opinion.
You are on a blind mission to shoot anyone down who does not agree with you.

I think DFC's posts about the type of aircraft being used and the skills are relevant ones. Not least because those are exactly the type of arguments being used to get rid of the rating. So rather than just repeating yourself by saying not relevant, not relevant please come up with a logical counter argument to fixing the situation that will convince those that are so anti. It's no good just keep putting others down when they come up with reasonable arguments its about countering them.

We would like you to lay out clearly your case for saving the IMCR without plagiarism from other sources and a clear plan to what you think we should do to save it.

I realise it will be a struggle for you without resorting to being rude but go on try it, you my even get taken seriously.