PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay staff agree to joint protest over medical fees
Old 11th Dec 2007, 05:18
Mr. Bloggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As we know, when the Cathay Spokesperson speaks, their lying. You have to love their propaganda machine. I am sure they invited the FAU back many times, NOT.

Now this seems to make perfect sense: the new scheme will cost Cathay 10% more for increased coverage and will cost the employee more out of pocket, but the affected staff doesn’t want to pay out of pocket.

Now to me, this seems like a simple solution. Maintain the current levels of cover and don’t have the affected staff pay. Cathay saves 10%. Finished…………………

Ah yes you may think but what happens if someone is lying? It is actually costing CX 10% more? I don’t think so. That’s why they want it pushed through.

Seems they lie to the public all the time and get away with it. Maybe that’s why they think they are untouchable. I guess the public and Pilots are stupid enough to believe them in the first place (If you don't take a pay cut, they will shut down the bases).
If the affected staff takes action, get on your running shoes folks, take cover and make sure you have your adult diapers so you don’t make a mess.

Oh dear, can't get my smiles to work.