PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No Touch & Gos allowed
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2007, 16:47
Antonio Montana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wingo, Please do not take this the wrong way, If I have rubbed you up then sorry. However you made nasty comments about me personally, I had to reply and did so in a calm manner, I aggreed re the stopwatch issue as I had got it wrong.

You do need how ever to calm down ,your last few posts have been rather heated, not just the ones aimed at me, I know that you are frustrated by people not seeing your side of the coin but that is life. CRM matters, you will learn about this when you come to do your MCC and indeed throughout your career.

This thread is about two things one Money and two Safety.
I think that it would be best to get back to both of those subjects rather than taking potshots at each other.

Just to add nice pic of an ADF, yep I have used those, although it was a long time ago. The classic 300-500 does not have such equipment and I had forgotten their use so appologies, but why did you not elaborate your post regarding using an ADF and transponder for those of us who are not used to such stuff?

Best of luck (and I mean it)
Tony

Edited to say, I see you are also a Red, at least I hope you are not from the Blue part of our great city! Shanks is God.

Last edited by Antonio Montana; 10th Dec 2007 at 17:00.