PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair AGAIN!!!
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2007, 11:49
Flaps5speed180

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

There are, it has to be said, some real gems in the ERC's proposal. The following are just a sample of my favorites:

- '.......limit the increase in TRE allowances to £4,920. The ERC are confident that these changes are the minimum required to achieve a positive response from the company.'

A positive response from the company!! Get stuffed you tw@t! You should be asking for a bloody pay increase, not a further pay decrease! That would be the minimum expected of you! Why would anyone in their right mind propose a pay decrease? Moron

- 'After the recent developments in DUB it has become clear to the ERC that a significant proportion of the STN pilots wish to open discussions on a 2008 deal.'

So who are this 'significant proportion'? I certainly wasn't asked, I don't think I've ever seen the ERC at STN. They don't represent me and never will, they were elected to begin with, but I think it's safe to say that they have lost the plot and should be relieved of their posts. And why has there never been another election? Surely they weren't elected as the ERC For Life!?

- '...the company made clear that an early 2008 settlement would be of little benefit to the company, and that the current commercial environment requires a wage restraint.'

So, I gather from this last statement, regarding the meetings held between the ERC and FR management, that they tell you what they want and the ERC just laps it up, bending over backwards to accomodate the company and shaft themselves and everyone else in the process. I can't believe that the ERC would just take this at face value, OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO SAY THAT YOU IMBECILES, THEY'RE MANAGEMENT!! And all this because a small group of pilots want a miniscule payrise, whilst all the FO's and SO's take a pay cut.

Excuse me when I say F**K OFF! (There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!)