PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NO DUFF - Urgent Msg, Ex Forces & Arrse member in trouble (Help needed)
Old 10th Dec 2007, 07:34
Always a Sapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys ‘n’ Gals, fellow ppruners

Sitrep (08:35 10/12/2007)…

The response has been outstanding so far, most humbling in fact. A big thanks to all who have helped.

It has been suggested that any funds left over once the objective has been secured should be aimed at Sellyoak, an outstanding idea…

Originally Posted by minister_doh_nut ('MOD' on ARRSE)
If everyone is good to their pledge we've blown it out of the water....

I thought, that provided its ok with you guys, if there is money left over when christmas vouchers have been bought that I'd turn the rest into Ipod Shuffles and send them to Sellyoak....... hopefully in time for Christmas.

Paypal takes its time to turn around, but they take their chunk.

Please keep pushing, its not over yet..... Some of theese pledges may have been duplicated and c0ck ups can be made in txing.

Fantastic effort though folks, am truly grateful for all yoru kind donations, and when I speak to the chap involved and his family this eveing, I shall indeed pass on his 'responce'

Cheers again..... lets get this amount through the roof!
Chris

Links … ARRSE and Rear Party should anyone feel able to assist it would be most gratefully appreciated....

The paypal details are Hooverbags @ msn.com or if you prefer there are two bank accounts for direct donations.

HSBC:
Sort: 40-02-00
Acct: 22286107

or

Lloyds TSB:
Sort: 77-51-01
Acct: 54713568

Both in the name of C Lee

Thanks again folks
Snapper

Last edited by Always a Sapper; 10th Dec 2007 at 07:36. Reason: Bone spelling....