PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GLUT OF NEW PILOTS IN INDIA - Avweb
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2007, 00:38
Cap'n Arrr

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is that Right! then again it's those students from overseas (Be it India, China, Europe or Disneyland) are the ones giving the thriving local young instructors in Bankstown an oppurtunity to build their own precious hours whom have got bugger all experience in the first place to teach someone else !
Come on mate, thats not entirely fair. I know that there are plenty of hour building instructors out there, but many Gr3s (myself included) put in the time and effort to do our job properly, and take pride in doing it right. I know what happens in a stall, I know how to land a plane, I know how to navigate and I know how to help someone else understand and do these things. I know that I'm nowhere near as good at it as the 10000 hour guys, but then the newbie in kunners isn't anywhere near as good at charter as the guy with experience either, and if I feel that my lack of instructing experience is preventing a student from progressing properly, I'll put them up with someone who has that experience.

So Mr Singh better get over the fact that just because one gets a licence out of a flying school it doesn't mean you are all good to go to walk around calling yourself a Kapitaan.... "It's a licence to Learn !! "
Agreed! Gotta feel sorry for the guy though, goes straight to work in an airliner and doesn't even get command in the first year. Someone obviously has it in for the guy...