PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 9th Dec 2007, 22:47
ruffrider747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hale Mitjatov !!!!!!!

Well done A COMPREHENSIVE AND FANTASTIC ebsa 8 BRING ON THE KNOCKERS !!!! i HOPE THE sHORT hAUL uNION READS mm POSTING.Maybe Short Haul could learn something from Him and his team how to be strong and look after his members interests. How dare those long haulers knock him when he has done so much to save your asses, you have no idea HOW LUCKY YOU ARE !!!!
If one person wants to knock this then at least put up a logical and intelligent response, I havent seen a more comprehensive and informative EBA like this for ages. Who would have thought. Remember when we thought it was all gloom and doom. There is a big bright rainbow at the end of the rainbow. SO stop your nonsence and next time yuo see MM SR and DL shake their hands , buy then a beer, because they have saved your skins, your mortgages and the wonderful priveledged life styles yuo have so far been accostumed to and if you doubt this for one nanao second come to Short Haul where the union is prepared to treat its mmembers with contempt rarely communicates with them they know they sold their souls to the devil. I can honestly say i have no affiliation with this union, just a fan of theirs and glad to see the long haulers get a great deal, because you guys work bloody hard out their crossing time zones, dealing with all the crap etc for over 20 years in many of your cases. You are a great group of people and i believe the long haulers are the most professional of the Qantas group. So give yourselves all a pat on the back and hapily vote YEs. I"m rooting for you all