PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 9th Dec 2007, 22:15
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
herkman, i found my remaining stickers the other day!
now on nightshift with baby now and she wants to play, so no sleep for me. i will be using my time effectively and will be writing to swiss tony and broon! it's about time i introduced myself to this "newcomer."

of course my mp will be reminded of me...again.

the telegraph are supposed to be doing a piece tomorrow.

i think i might even put a call into the australian government to see if they are aware that the british government are spending their money for them! what about the poor lawyer, who has enough work to be doing , finding out the government think he can take us others on. at the end of the day, i have every faith in the coroner and his investigator. we are very fortunate and i am pleased to report the issue of foam and all it's surrounding issues will be investigated for the inquest. i also do not want to cause any stress or compromise to the solicitor and his family member. it is right and proper that theyare able to do what they are.

i managed to see the piece..shame i didn't have the skills to complete my sentence! d'oh!