PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP SAVE GA IN THE UK - Save the IMCR
Old 9th Dec 2007, 21:24
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I am not going to give up, so for those who dont like it, get out the fire.

I would sign up if it was not factually incorrect.

If you want to get support for something you need to state the facts correctly......
So there you go, you have got the whole post this time.

Let me sum up what I am trying to get over.

The IMCr is really important. It is worth fighting for because I really believe it makes for a safer pilot. I dont care if you have an IR and IMCr or neither it is worth fighting for. In my view sign the petition because you believe in what it seeks to achieve. Who really cares if the IMCr is 50, 40 or 30 years old.

I am really glad to see a lot already have. Is everyone who has signed - wrong? Should we have preferred to see no names on it because of a single inconsequential error?

and on the AOPA issue, I personally think AOPA have done a bad job on this issue. The reason I go on saying so is because I think it is important to examine the evidence and decide whether we should leave this to AOPA. I honestly believe I and many others have set out the evidence.

To repeat myself if many of your members are raising the said same issues on your own bulleting board I personally think their comments should be taken serioulsy. I would expect to see evidence of that, and I havent - sorry again, but that is the way I feel. Show me the evidence and I will change my tune - happily I might add!

You may disagree. It makes me no less of a friend of yours because you do.