PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 9th Dec 2007, 14:29
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, this time words fail me when it comes to this governmnet and my quest for the truth. i am not allowed assistance for a solicitor to help me find out the truth and represent me but the MoD are being represented by a senior barrister. i am supposed to sponge off the aussie government yet not be supported by my own. it is a laughable suggestion yet they made it.

the thing is, i am not laughing anymore. i am running out of fight and feeling like the walls are closing in around me and the reality of trying to hold my own in court and try and understand what the jargon means and what to do with information is all to close. i lost my dignity and cried when i was interviewed and i am so ashamed. i lost my brother, he's dead ,as are the others and they are not coming back. i know that and i'm not trying to get him back. i would ask this , who's interests are the government serving? not the crew of XV179, not my families, it would seem only to be theirs. next question to ask is...why?

so fellow ppruners i ask for your help. write to your mp's, spread the word. i am being stopped from my right to taking active participation in the inquest of bob's death, is because i'll ask the wrong questions? is the governmnet trying to hide something. they failed the crew of that plane , where was their apology from swiss tony? it is only right and proper that this was done for the nimrod crew and families, but all i need say ESF!