PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Jetstar still charging??
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2007, 12:27
Jetfume

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lando4x,

Don't work for J* ( please)

And I say that people who go online and condone it are most probably the selfish, queue jumping s***s trying to justify their own greed.
I have done it so there are no gripes from me im just saying that if your thinking of doing it then do it. And as Perm F/O said if you don't want to work for a company asking you to pay for an Endo then move on go and work for someone who does not. Life is about choices . Nobody yet as said anything about paying for your FIR or MECIR both of these make you employable how does it differ from a type rating ?????
Is it any wonder that with attitudes like that, employer's are able to screw conditions? Today 22:47
Are they or is more that the conditions are not suited to you ? maybe you should seek a job where the conditions are suited more to your liking . life is about choices.

EBD i think your question has been answered .

And I say that people who go online and condone it are most probably the selfish, queue jumping s***s trying to justify their own greed.
HA HA HA yeah mate my kids uni fees , My new pool and my soon to be paid off morgage ALL JUSTIFIED think about what your saying

ALL BECAUSE I PAID FOR MY ENDO AND MADE MYSELF MORE EMPLOYABLE AND WILL SPEND MORE YEARS BEING PAID MORE DOLLARS .....JUSTIFIED

Im Greedy because i encourage people who are thinking of doing it to actually do it .. No im saying that times are not going to change with regards to Type ratings it is to larger risk to the company if you fail your check to line . And with the quality of training these days then ic an't say i blame them. Companies are about making money aand there are enough people paying for endos in the past , presant and future . Deal with it . You made your choice don't shape the indusrty to suit your moral belives at the end of the day anybody seeking a path to your ultimate job be prepaired to pay for it.