PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Jetstar still charging??
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2007, 07:25
Jetfume

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lesgo,

Hat of to you mate.

ANYBODY out there who is considering paying for your endo DO IT . The reward is far greater than the outlay . Gotta laugh at the wanK&^%rs that write stuff like
Me me me. Bugger everybody else. As long as I'm alright.
Who else do you need to look after ? Fcuk you and the donkey you rode in on . Those who CAN'T afford it will always get on PPrune and winge and tell us all we are this and that and that it will bite us in the end . NEVER has anyone said anything in my workplace regarding this issue . DON'T be guilted out of progressing and looking after number one by .Who else is going to look after number one ?

My wage has increased , my family lifestyle has increased so much my children are in great schools . The price of the Endo was covered with in the first few mths over and above what i would have paid staying where i was ..

GUYS IF YOU HAVE A DREAM THEN GO FOR IT . DON'T LISTEN TO THE BULL**** BY PEOPLE THAT REFUSE TO PAY . IT WILL BE THE GREATEST INVESTMENT YOU WILL EVER MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the **** that comes my way from this post and you will see the amount of dreamers in aviation . Wait for the daddy's money comments etc etc you can fly 1950's ACFT or state of the art ACFT with better pay , decent travel destinations , job security etc etc

Aviation has two types . Those who go get it and those who refuse and winge on Pprune and sacrifice progression for the sake of someone else . Silly

LET the stupid comments begin!!!!!!!