PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ may fly jets in regions
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2007, 04:18
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alangirvan...mate,you make a valid point...my only answer to that would be...airlines and personal are all structered very differently...when it comes to marketing,you will see on occasion, off the wall ideas and attempts to gain ground or a monopoly in certain areas.......many airlines have done well others,dust in the wind

dont know what to tell you....pandora,s box,crystal ball...your choice...one thing is for sure...for those of us that fly this equipment and take the time to analyze the way in which they are operated.......our suggestions here and to mgt should and will never be ignored...that is the nature of the beast.......the stuff Ifly......and the way I fly it, is common knowledge,it is all recorded and known......we have to know our faults to correct them.....

The F-28,s(1000 and 4000,s )are a very expensive piece of equipment to operate,Iflew them for several years(Horizon)....they served a purpose and are now piss cans......the question of 400,s v,s Rj,s I believe (and this is obvious)will ultimatley come down to their $$$$..seat cost per mile....I see no other way around it...there is enough data/info around on each of these A/C.....that a couple of nights down at the northcoate(the trough)would resolve all issues......mate my choice...400,s

cloud mate...a tui if you please...

....no offence taken,the young fella has the right to speak his mind,I dont begrudge him....when your 21 you will....(bugger it,ILL bite my tounge)....