PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP SAVE GA IN THE UK - Save the IMCR
Old 8th Dec 2007, 18:13
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.......because you ignorant git if you had bother to read what I had said in the past rather than selectively highlighting things to make your own venomous attacks on AOPA you would realise that my OPINION is nothing to do with carrying on the fight. I don't want to see the IMCR lost just like everyone else however I am pragmatic enough to see the erosion of our liberties in the name of an intergrated Europe and realise that politicians follow their own agenda regardless of the dogs they pat and the babies they kiss.

I am perfectly entitled to express an opinion as you do so vociferously against AOPA.

You harass me into a posting stating AOPA's stand and then venomously post my refusal to post DOCUMENTS. Your are beneath contempt.

AOPA engage the MEMBERSHIP, if people choose to ignore it then that is there choice, if people outside of the AOPA membership expect to be engaged then they are on a hiding to nowhere.

As you can see from my post AOPA strongly support not only the case for retaining the IMCR but also for making it available across Europe.

Enough has been said on this subject now and I am getting tired of your endless childish insults. If you want to be taken seriously then concentrate on the game not trying to score points off those who have dedicated themselves to keeping up the fight without endless self trumpet blowing.

You want to save the IMCR then go ahead and do it. You are on your own.