PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Obese passenger wins case
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2007, 17:31
BaronChotzinoff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm looking forward to the day when petrol is so expensive that all these people who eat too much, sit around all day and drive everywhere JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN actually have to get off their asses and haul their bulks around for themselves as our forefathers did. As a cyclist who does 150 miles per week and only eats 2 meals a day of light veggie food (plus a few beers at weekends) I am fascinated by how these overindulgent fatsos are going to find it when they have to get up a 1 hill under their own steam (and plenty of it, no doubt).

I do sympathise with people with medical conditions not caused by past overindulgence - but then you have to ask, why should they want to fly anyway? If you or I were incurably incontinent, would we organise our life around being in the centre of groups of people knowing we were stinking them out? I think not! There are very good reasons why the insane, handicapped etc, while being afforded the very best quality of life they can have in our society, nevertheless live caringly closeted apart from the general herd.