PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 8th Dec 2007, 16:19
woodja51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
interview

good luck with the interview - i guess it is for a DEC job?

job is good , money is good , DXB is what you make it but I like it - and I am an Aussi. Having said that lots of folks might disagree so guess that says it all - different strokes etc etc..

I have been here 8 year and the main thing that is frustrating is the fact that they dont really listen much to us. many folks have suggested remote rosters/basings etc but seems that not much success there even with persuasive fiscal arguments. That would cover the DXB side fo the equation - then it would jsut be money and lifestyle to complain about!

As an american they bandy about the tax free salary a bit - and it isnt totally that way esp. for you guys. But all that said I and several other guys have managed to make a shed load of cash on the property market here so I am 43 and could semi retire now - and I came with not much after a divorce...not all stories the same but fortune favours the bold!
see you in the pit!