PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2007, 03:00
mathers_wales_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Isles of Scilly Skybus

I've read on wikipedia that Isles of Scilly skybus are to start a Newquay to Cardiff route next year. I know that usually you take wikipedia with a pinch of salt but is this true? And if it is, what would the frequency be like?

Flybe

I really think that the expansion from Flybe at Cardiff is outstanding, This is our chance to really have a brilliant domestic network. A 60% expansion in flights to offer 10 flights daily on weekdays is awesome, and i can only hope that they continue on their expansion in S09 if not W07. I really do hope that they will base and aircraft at Cardiff in order to operate the CDG as it will not cause any delays do the return GLA flight (due to transits). I hope we pic up a German route, and some more french routes in the near future from them.

BmiBaby

Bmibaby will more than likely be knocked off the domestic routes, except for possibly EDI. To be perfectly honest the BFS loads are not the best and reducing to once daily, it will not suite the business passengers one bit. The business passengers from GLA would more than likely move over to Flybe from BmiBaby. However there are no threat to BmiBaby at the moment for their International routes by Flybe and therefore we may see more frequency or new routes, if the domestics are dropped.

AerArann

Anybody have any knews on possible increased frequency or expansion by AerArann at Cardiff?