PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF A380 Maintenance thread (merged)
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2007, 23:12
sobast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey ATA 38 32,
One of these guys I would welcome on my crew. Yeah he's been off the floor for a while (until lately) but he's skilled, knowledgeable, and will get in and do the dirty work. The other, well if he could stop talking down to people, scamming trips on bull_hit oh&s jollies, taking our vehicles to go for coffees, he might actually do some work. But I doubt it.
Whatdouknow, you've got some valid points. But,
did not follow a cardinal rule that is a huge problem, but if she is of note because of married name, we may as well give up now
She is NOT of note because of married name. Hubby is not a manager so it bears no weight. I'm still intrigued about the cardinal rule. What safety device.... did she deliberately ignore? Big mouth "who runs all safety in BMS" just didn't control the whole situation professionaly. There were MANY people not on his list. (they were formally invited in though) He didn't control their entrance as per the procedure. So who broke the cardinal rule? Invited people quietly walking in, or some k**b not following his procedure to ensure the safety and wellbeing of people supposedly under his control?