PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocontrol day two
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2007, 21:47
russ148

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys, I am currently in my 5th Week fo training with Eurocontrol with IANS!

WHat I woudl advise for stage 2: Group work tests

SHow the examiners what you can do! SHow them that you understand the problem and how to sove it but you also need to show them that you can work as a team, you can discuss the options other people suggest and that you can work well to come to a decision, dont try to take the lead all the time as in ATC a massive oart of the job is team work!

IF you are succesful at stage 2 then you will have the interview. For the interview make sure you know a bit about EUrocontrol, i.e what its objectives are "single pan european sky" its locations e.g IANS Luxembourg CFMU and CRCO Brusells MUAC Maastricht CEATS, Reaserach and development in Bretigny. AS this shows enthusiasm and also a serious approach but in the interview be yourself, be truthful and show some of that personality you may have, you would expect controllers to be very serious but they are normal people, they have a laugh and a joke and like a drink and they need to see that you cna do your work and also you can have a life aswel as it is important for managing stres to be able to ave a life away from work!

Good luck guys! Message me if you want any more info