PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 7th Dec 2007, 18:15
wheelbarrow warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryan Air offering a bonded tr, would be strange however I think it could be a possibility, from what I can make out they're getting pretty short of people willing to be taken from behind by them.
They have called me about 8 times in the last two weeks, even leaving a message on one occasion! I have'nt answered because a) I knew it was them and b) I now have another job. On that basis it strikes me that they're getting short of people to try.

There will always be an oversupply of wannabes, but maybe theyve finally had enough of Ryan Air? Perhaps Ryan Air are going to have to consider a more attractive/ less disgraceful package for the cadets or else face a shortage of pilots. They work on money as the bottom line, it will cost the much more to cancel flights/ reduce schedules due to a lack of pilots than it will do to fund a few bonded type ratings.

If they did start offering bonded TR's I bet Horgy and a few others would be pretty pissed off!