PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia IB6166, BOS-MAD, 2nd Dec, Cowboys !!!!
Old 7th Dec 2007, 15:27
andrijander

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Open reply to joehunt

quote:

I understand you mean controlled time of arrival. Please excuse me if I'm wrong. If I'm not I would have to think you believe there is a big scheme of things in which "we" have a plan in which i am a player. Nothing more far away from the reality. I have no links with iberia. i'm not even living in Spain -even though i am a national-.

The only reason why I am reading this post is because the title is quite gripping and it called my attention. I insist, as I said before in the post, IDo NOT WISH TO ENTER THE DEBATE ABOUT TAKING OFF WITH ICE as I have no saying there but in Spain there are a lot of lawsuits filled for what we call "difamacion" which is what happens when people say something about somebody else which is not true.

Now I don't know what is fact and what isn't and I'M BY NO MEANS SAYING THERE SHOULDN'T BE A DEBATE ABOUT IT just expressing my opinion and my concern about what could be counterproductive for all as seen by my own experience -and in this case especially for the original poster-.

Hopefully I'm wrong and I have also misunderstood some of the posts written after mine and not directly referred to me. Otherwise I will definitely understand why some people who may be aware of this forum do not post -after all in CRM we should be treated with respect and our opinions, for silly they may be should be given a fair chance, don't you think?

Yours,
A.