PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 7th Dec 2007, 05:27
hawke eye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No Names No Credibilty

Whether you like Mijatov, Smedley or Reed, or not, Pegasus is correct.

For those of you who are the authors on TUF why dont you act what you preach. You suggest dont trust whats in this EBA.
Who are you, what are YOUR names, what is your industrial experience, what is your union experience if any, what is your flying experience if any, are you Long or Short Haul?

If what you are saying has any shred of truth to it , it will go largely ignored unless you put your reputations out there with your EBA predictions and viewpoints.

Until you do that i would suggest you change the name of your site from Tuf to scared. Or Tuf to offer an alternative but not my name or expeience.

There are former officials who have insisted in the past that a dob without a name is not to be taken seriously or used against a F/A. Surely the same principle applies here.

Last EBA i was sick of seeing Reeds and Mijatovs name, however, i did read their stuff because they signed it.
One more thing. I guess it will eventually drift out who is behind Tuf. I suggest they make themselves known rather than they become known for being to scared (of what i dont know) to make themselves known.

My advice is read it when its signed then you know whos written it otherwise it could be written by anyone, even non flyers, anybody.
If it aint signed ignore it!

No im not mijatovs stooge , im not anyones stooge, particularly anonymous advice givers.