PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish MD-83 Crash
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2007, 22:28
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I had decided I had made my last post here, the idiots have chased out the professionals, but this thread had gone so totally out of control I can't believe it. A bunch of self appointed amateur investigators ghoulishly turning over what evidence they can get from grainy phone cameras? Would it help to have been allowed to peek into the body bags? All this analysis of the last moments of the occupants in perverted and prurient, and you should be ashamed of yourselves. It is not what happened after contact with terrain that is important- all that matters are the events leading up to first contact, and why......understand? Not how they died.

So thank you for the verdicts and lectures from people with no practical experience. It will be borne in mind.....not. The only lessons to come out of this accident will be for the professionals to find ways of it not recurring, not for ghouls to go photogaphing the cockpit and hunting the engines. A foolish and perverted obsession with some of you.